A Year of Kindness Jewish New Year Card Sample
A Year of Kindness Jewish New Year Card sample represents our wishes for kindness and love, peace and understanding for loved ones in the coming year. Your choice of new year verse prints inside along with your personalization and optional Hebrew caption, L’Shana Tova Tikatevu.
- Semi-gloss folding card stock.
- Measures 6-1/4″ wide by 4-1/4″ high when folded.
- The verse of your choice prints in flat blue ink.
- Shown with Verse DC1805.
- Accompanied by single blue envelopes.
- Enhance the presentation of this ensemble by adding an optional Stardream Blue envelope liner.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
- When is Rosh Hashanah? Use this handy guide as a reference.
Looking for a Jewish New Year & Rosh Hashanah Card? Send your sincere wishes for the Jewish New Year in style with elegant personalized cards priced at an affordable price.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah, which means “day of shouting or blasting”. Rosh Hashanah is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days that takes place in the early fall and ends with Yom Kippur. This is a time for prayer and personal reflection. The blowing sound of the shofar can be heard on both mornings of the holiday at the synagogue. The celebration continues with family gatherings and sweet treats such as honey, apples and pomegranates are sure to be found.