Abigail’s Creation Jewish New Year Card
Our Abigail’s Creation Jewish New Year Card with watercolor circles is the newest creation of our youngest budding artist, Abigail Matiash, age 3-1/2. Abby created this in her art class at the JCC on Long Island, New York. Your choice of new year verse prints inside along with your personalization and optional Hebrew caption, L’Shana Tova Tikatevu.
- Glossy white folding card stock.
- Measures 6-1/4″ wide by 4-1/4″ high when folded.
- The verse of your choice prints in flat blue ink.
- Shown with Verse DC1412.
- Accompanied by single purple envelopes.
- Enhance the presentation of this ensemble by adding an optional Sapphire Enamel envelope liner.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
- When is Rosh Hashanah? Use this handy guide as a reference.
Looking for an affordable Jewish New Year & Rosh Hashanah Card? Send your greetings for the Jewish New Year in style with quality personalized cards priced at a discounted price.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah, which means “day of shouting or blasting”. Rosh Hashanah is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days specified by Leviticus 23:23–32 that occur in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. This is a time for prayer and personal reflection, particularly at the synagogue. The blowing sound of the shofar may be heard on both mornings of the holiday while observing the holiday at the synagogue. Consumption of sweet edibles such as honey, apples and pomegranates highlight the holiday festivities.