Inspiring Love and Kindness Jewish New Year Card
Our Inspiring Love and Kindness Jewish New Year Card features a bright watercolor background to accent the uplifting message within the heart in the center.
- White glossy cover stock.
- Shown with sentiment DC-2005.
- Alternate verses are available.
- Displayed with digital blue ink.
- Comes with plain white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes. Contact us for details on this time-saving service!
- Consider upgrading your envelope to the optional Stardream Red shimmer lining for an impressive presentation.
- When is Rosh Hashanah? Use this handy guide as a reference.
Looking for a Jewish New Year & Rosh Hashanah Card? Send your good wishes for the Jewish New Year in style with elegant personalized cards priced at an affordable price.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday, Yom Teruah, means “day of shouting or blasting”. Rosh Hashanah is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days specified by Leviticus 23:23–32 that occur in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. This is a time for prayer and personal reflection. The blowing sound of the shofar can be heard on both mornings of the holiday at the synagogue. The celebration continues with gatherings of family and friends. The sharing of sweet treats such as honey, apples and pomegranates make the holiday a delightful time for all.