Red Leaves on Brown Jewish New Year Card
The Red Leaves on Brown Jewish New Year Card features red falling leaves against a brown background to accent your photo and good wishes. A matching design appears on the reverse side.
- Digitally printed on both sides of smooth 120# vellum card stock.
- Measures 5-1/4″ square.
- Shown with flat White ink.
- Displayed with combination lettering styles Baskerville (main wording) and Satisfaction (heading).
- This Jewish New Year Card comes with high-quality bright white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes for you! Contact us for details!
- Please note: Due to the square size of this Jewish New Year card, additional postage is required. Consult your local post office for details prior to mailing.
- When is Rosh Hashanah? Use this handy guide as a reference.
Looking for an affordable Jewish New Year & Rosh Hashanah Card? Send your best wishes for the Jewish New Year in style with elegant personalized cards priced at a great price.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah, which means “day of loud noise”. Rosh Hashanah is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days specified by Leviticus 23:23–32 that occur in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere. This is a time for praying and personal reflection in the synagogue. The loud, blowing sound of the shofar (ram’s horn) may be heard on both mornings of the holiday at the synagogue. The festivities continue with family and sweet edibles.