We Are Family Jewish New Year Card
Rosh Hashanah, the time to remember how important it is to be connected with others, and that message appears on the front of the We Are Family Jewish New Year Card. Wishing for a new year of peace, this card displays a background of human unity. Shalom and its Hebrew equivalent appear against a purple horizontal band.
- Digitally printed on premium white folding card stock.
- Shown with sentiment DC-2004.
- Alternate verses are available.
- Displayed with digital black ink.
- Comes with plain white envelopes.
- Let us address your envelopes. Contact us for details on this time-saving service!
- Consider upgrading your envelope to the optional Stardream Azalea shimmer lining for an impressive presentation.
- When is Rosh Hashanah? Use this handy guide as a reference.
Looking for a Jewish New Year & Rosh Hashanah Card? Send your good wishes for the Jewish New Year in style with elegant personalized cards priced at affordable prices.
Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday, Yom Teruah, means “day of shouting or blasting.” During this time of prayer and personal reflection, the blowing sound of the shofar can be heard on both mornings of the holiday at the synagogue. The celebration continues with joyful gatherings among family and friends. The sharing of sweet treats such as honey, apples and pomegranates make the holiday a delightful time for all.
There are no reviews yet.